Monday 23 March 2009

Blindness of Love

The deathly silence rendered my fear as I stood alone witin the blanket of darkness. The memories of the warmth and comfort I endured were a life time away it seemed, since I walked out from the love of my family.

The ignorance to the truth taking priority over what really mattered. I should've listened to my family. My thoughts poured as a river of tears gathered at the thought of my stupidity. My selfishness of my own dreams leading me into my own nightmare.

At nineteen, I thought I knew everything! But, as I was to soon find out, I couldn't be further from the truth.

I waited for my parents to settle for the night and climbed out of my window. And there he was, the man with the soft voice, dreamy dark eyes and smartly dressed (every day) for his time in his office.
He awaited my presence. Greeting me with a kiss upon each cheek, and his fragrance sending me weak, but also reminding me of our wild and passionate nights together...secrete nights!

Oh yes, he was married, and I planned to steal him from his fifteen year relationship - not even worrying about his two young children. It was me I was thinking about, what he could give me, what I needed, and what I just had to have!

He opened his door like a real gentleman and then he sneaked in a cheeky feel under my short pink skirt. I glanced back at him, and he grinned before combing his fingers through my long blonde hair.
I settled upon the seat and his eyes danced within their sockets as they copped an eyefull down my tight fitting white blouse, and my thighs revealed more as I slid my skirt further up.
He jumped in the drivers seat and we set off to a destination unknown. He was leaving his wife and kids, and giving me it all. Everything I'd ever wanted he promised I would have.

We travelled for a few hours stopping for a break in between, and for whatever it was that took our fancy. And then we arrived there. Our destination far away from anywhere - our own little love nest, and our start of our future together.

We entered the thatched roof bungalow within the woodland and he slammed the heavy front door, locking it with mulitiple locks - which made me a little on the curious side. But he just reassured me that it was for our protection!

I should've know then. I should've run. But I believed him, and I trusted him. My nightmare was just begining, and the blanket of darkness within the confined space he incarcerated me within - battered, bruised and left for dead - is all there was to greet me - until his next visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment