Monday 23 March 2009

A Double Life

The shadows of my past haunt my life today. Every moment, an action, a word or scenery, it reminds me of the darkness within my soul.

Isolated from the rest of the world within my white padded cell, my personality crumbles as the darkness within emerges. The troubled soul over powered any means of self-control within my life - a blank - to the many horrific crimes I'd been accused of.

A blood bath of a string of murders bore my foot prints within the pools of blood which trailed back to my dwelling.

A freak! A Twisted being! A monster!

Cruly slandered within the daily papers - not many stories printed as... 'The Demon' freak added plenty of entertainment to the many ignorant readers.

Yes, it was my footprints within the victims pools of blood and my blooded prints upon the walls and scenery. But it wasn't me that commited those crimes.

Insane - yes- but the crimes were commited by the lost soul hidden within. My body it's protection - my life...it's prisoner!

No comments:

Post a Comment