Monday 23 March 2009

Doves

The bottle of red wine clanged the chrystal glass as the wine sloshed from the spout. A long and hard day at work burned any life left inside me, my energy like a candle dying through time.
I reclined back in my chair with my lips folding over the rim of the glass. The wine warm and sharp, re-lighting the flame within me.
The remote within my hand aimed for the stereo; releasing a love song that sprung to my ears. A large bed of wild flowers within green pastures called to me as I imagined my body cushioned within such beauty. The sky, clear but alive with energy as the sun fired life within the openness, which displayed a beauty of its own.
The soft firy glow attracted many wild birds to soar and dance free, but it was two doves that attracted me.
The love birds displayed a dance within the sky, the affection highlighted by the closness they projected through their play, gracefull, caring and protective.
The beauty of nature is like music to my ears - like the doves - there is someone for everyone, and when you find them you never let them go.

No comments:

Post a Comment