Monday 23 March 2009

Who am I?

The pounding of my heart as I waunder through the deserted streets of my home town awakens the reality of the memory loss I endured.
The sudden lapse of my history - for a reason not known to me - emerging a stranger in a desperate hunt for a personality that had once exisited.
The street - lined with erected houses that margined me like two rows of soldiers - called to me as I strolled down the centre of the empty road.
The hollowness bounced the echo of the whisper repeatedly. But the whisper just wasn't loud enough. The calling distancing to my ears, and my thoughts incarcerating me from my own freedom.
The blanket of coldness surrounding me is becoming worse.

Where am I? What's happening - not only to me...but also my family, who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment